- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - I love the friendship between Lissa and Rose! It was nice that it was a large focus in the series
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor - Zuzana is definitely one of my favorite characters, and I love how she balances Karou.
- Harry Potter by J K Rowling - Do I really need to say it? Harry, Ron and Hermione have such a lovely friendship, and while they have bumps and rough patches, they are always there to help one another out in the long run
- The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak- Rudy and Max. I love their friendships with Liesel!
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - I love Blue and the Raven Boys! Their friendship is amazing and so well written
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - From what I've read so far in the series, I love the friendship between Ethan and Link! It's nice to see things from the guys perspective in these books
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - I love how the friendships between Charlie and Patrick and Sam go!
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - I loved the relationship between Clary and Simon!
- Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout - Dee and Katy are so cute together. I loved how happy Dee was to be friends with Katy
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare - I've only read the first book, but I love the friendship between Will and Jem!
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday #7
May 20: Ten Books About Friendship