Monday, March 17, 2014

Making Up for Monday #2








March 17: Who is your favorite character? 





Wow. Super hard. I hate to even pick, because when I pick one, a million others begin to come to mind! One of my all time favorite characters though is Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy. She's the badass type and I love when they narrate. She has plenty of spunk and just as much bite to go with it. She's smart and cunning, though crazy as well. She does whatever she can to protect those she loves, showing great dedication. I honestly just love the Vampire Academy series so much that she's one of the first people who come to mind when I hear "favorite character," especially because she's different from a lot of other characters I've read. Sure, some are similar, but for some reason, when it comes to Rose, she'll always stick out like a sore thumb in my memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment