Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #1

March 11: Top Ten All Time Favorite Books in Young Adult (No specific order)
  1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  2. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  3. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
  4. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  7. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  10. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
This was actually kind of hard for me to write! I didn't want to narrow Young Adult, though I know there's plenty of categories I could have narrowed it down to. Because of this, I had to pick and choose, and I definitely left quite a few favorites out. If only it was Top Twenty Tuesday! Oh well, I'm sure the other books I didn't include will be a top ten somewhere else at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment