Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2

March 18: Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List (to be read list)

  1. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  2. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
  3. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  4. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  5. Enders by Lissa Price
  6. Desert Tales by Melissa Marr
  7. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  9. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  10. Reached by Ally Condie
this list was so hard to make! I want to read so many books, and I have over 160 books (both in book and ebook form) to read that I've already bought or been given as a gift. I picked ten that I'm mostly itching to read right now! hopefully I'll find the time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment